Monday, March 23, 2009

Granddaughters Keep Life Interesting

A short while ago I got a phone call from David. During the course of our conversation he told me that Staci had taken the girls shopping. Boston wanted a new outfit to wear. She found exactly what she was looking for. Picked it out all by herself. Pretty glamorous is our Boston. She did a good job of shopping for clothes, and looked pretty snazzy going off to school.






Some time passed, and I emailed David this evening, telling him that I had the scrapbook page of Boston in her new outfit all ready to put on the blog, but needed one of Maddie doing something special. After all, Grandma can't put up a photo of one sister without putting up one of the other. That's just the way it works.


Soon after, I received these photos of Maddie along with the following explanation from her Dad:


"Here is Maddie doing her mopping chore and on the phone calling 911. Yep. That’s right. I received a call from the sheriffs office and they asked what our emergency was. I said there was no emergency. I then asked the girls and Maddie said she called 911. No in particular reason for calling them. She just thought it would be neat."


I'm guessing that Maddie now knows the difference between a real emergency and "neat."

No comments: