Thursday, December 25, 2008

This is a Test. This is Only a Test.

I am expanding my horizons and trying new things. Isn't that what a person is supposed to do to stay young? Well, I seriously doubt that trying new things is equal to the Fountain of Youth, but it is fun for me to dabble in something before untried. Keeps the cobwebs of the mind from forming.

I see on many blogs that I read regularly that videos in one form or another are included. Usually it is You Tube, but I decided to try out some of the software that came with my computer. These should be playable on Windows Media Player, which comes with most computers. The titles are added with Windows Movie Maker which also came with my computer. If anyone wants a copy, I can probably email it to you.

Quite some time back David emailed me a video of Boston, and Jill did the same with a couple of videos of Zach. I used these to do this test, and if it works, not only will I be hounding you all for photos, I will add videos to my wish list. Be prepared!


No comments: