Friday, December 19, 2008

Busted

I haven't abandoned this blog. I just have been very busy. Business at the dog grooming shop where I work is booming. It seems that family Christmas pictures include the family pets, and many of our clients want Fido looking good for the occasion, which means longer hours and fewer days off. I am not complaining, mind you. We thought because of the current economic situation that business would be slow, but that just hasn't happened. I am grateful for having a job that continues to be busy. We will require no government bailout. We are making it on our own just fine.

I also started a project that needs to be finished by Christmas. When I first began this project (which will remain secret until Christmas) I thought, "What a neat idea." Lately, my thoughts have been, "What was I thinking." But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I may actually finish on time. But this project leaves no time for blogging. It isn't the blog itself that takes time. It is preparing the photos, writing the stories and all of the other things needed for a blog entry that take so much time. There is light at the end of this tunnel as well. I shall have one wonderful, glorious week off after Christmas and will be able to do several entries then. I promise. I have a backlog of photos just waiting to be digitally scrapped and I am looking forward to having the time to play with them soon.

In the meantime, I received in my email box this wonderful photo of Jacob playing with his new found water toy. Of course, he was busted in the act, and the look on his face is priceless. I just couldn't resist sharing this with you.




http://www.4shared.com/file/76687479/7285a88c/Busted.html

Merry Christmas to you all.

No comments: