Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Photos In My Mailbox

We all lead such busy lives these days. We don't get together as a family very often. Once in a while I gripe because I don't see my grandkids as often as I would like. Everyone is so busy. But I am just as guilty as everyone else.

Spring has sprung. At least that's the theory. I seriously doubted it as I gazed out my window on Easter to watch the snowflakes falling. But the calendar says it is Spring, so I guess that it must be so. The arrival of spring turns the dog grooming shop where I work into a madhouse. Everybody wants their pets washed, fluffed and buffed to get rid of the winter's grunge. So the hours that I would like to spend on digital scrapbooking are spent on getting customer's pets pretty for Spring. That's my excuse for so many days between entries on my blog, and I am sticking to it.

I understand that it is hard to make time for visiting. There are little things that interfere, like working to pay the mortgage, grandkids involved in activities, and just the daily chore of living in our fast-paced world. So I am happy when photos arrive in my Email Mailbox. I get to see what the kids and grandkids have been doing in their busy lives. I love this computer thing. There was a time when I had to wait several days for photos to arrive in the mail. I would watch for the postman to deliver the day's mail, and try not to be disappointed when the pictures weren't there yet. Now I get a phone call telling me to check my Email, and sure enough...instant gratification. Photos!

These photos were sent to me a week or so ago by David. I just this morning finished scrapping the last one. Every now and then I will sit at the computer and scroll through the pages I have made, just enjoying seeing in each one the faces of those I love best. It isn't quite as good as hugging and kissing those faces, but it will do.






http://www.4shared.com/file/41962217/f57a9b54/25_mar_2008.html

No comments: