Sunday, March 30, 2008

No Training Wheels

Last evening about suppertime, the phone rang. When I answered, I heard Boston's voice. "Hi Grandma. Are you at your computer?" When I told her that I could be in a minute, she told me to check my email. "We sent you pictures."

As soon as I found my email, she said, "Look, Grandma. Daddy took the training wheels off my bike and I can ride. All the way to the end of the block. And back."

I told her how proud of her I was. What a milestone for a little girl. I think that most of us can remember the day the training wheels came off. I know that I can. And the look of pride on her face is wonderful. And she should be proud of herself and her accomplishment. Way to go, Boston. This one's for you.




Maddie, your day is coming soon. I'll be waiting for your phone call.



http://www.4shared.com/file/42407219/272aba82/No_Training_Wheels.html

Love, Grandma

No comments: