Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back by Popular Demand

Back by Popular Demand

David and Staci stopped in yesterday.  They had new photos of the kids for me to see.  I downloaded the photos onto my computer, and then we sat and talked for a time.  During our conversation, Staci asked me if I would consider blogging again.  She said that the kids really liked seeing the scrapbook pages that I use here, and that she and David enjoyed reading the stories about our family.  David said that he thought it was such a good way for the kids to learn about our family.  He added that while at Jill and Joe's house earlier that day, Jill had mentioned to him that she wished I would do the blog thing again.  

So here I am.....back by popular demand.  

It has been nearly three months since Mike died, and I am feeling a little less overwhelmed than I was when I last posted.  My life has settled into a routine, and I find that I am able to do some of the things I enjoy, now that I am somewhat better organized.  Those who know me well know that I probably will never be totally organized, but I am at a point where it is better now than then.  I continue to be busy at work, and that is a good thing.....job security and all.  But I have worked out an arrangement with Star so that I have one day during the week off to attend to those things that I can't do on weekends, when the busses do not run.  She teases me about gallivanting about town via the bus, and usually asks me what adventures I am off to on my day off.  Like grocery shopping is an adventure.  Well, perhaps it is, what with the prices in the stores these days!

I'll try to give you some family history as well as some fun stuff along the way.  I will post as often as I can.  It is up to you, my children, to keep me supplied with photos of your families.  If I don't get photos from you, don't complain that you are not on the blog!!  

I think this will be fun for me again.

Love,
Mom

No comments: