Monday, February 2, 2009

Warning! Cute Grandkid Photos Ahead

My email has brought some more cute grandkid photos from David. If the rest of you want your cute kid photos, or any other photos here, get busy. I can't post them if I don't have them.



David says that these photos represent a day in the life of his kids. It seems that first, the girls wanted to play "camping out." So they set up the tent indoors and pretended to be on a camping trip. Got the little one involved in the game as well.



Later on they all went outdoors to play. Dad had bought a new play-toy, and the kids wanted to go for a ride. So they took some pictures, and off they went. David says they had lots of fun riding on the new snowmobile.



Boston made a snowman out in the yard, and it looks like she did a pretty good job of it. I hope she got her mittens back from him before her little fingers got too cold.






Boston called Grandma Kreig to tell her about her day. Get used to this pose, Mom and Dad. You will be seeing it a lot when she gets a bit older. My mother always told me that she thought the telephone receiver was just part of my face, for several years.




Back inside, Jacob was doing what Jacob does best - going places he shouldn't be going. The gate on the stairs to the basement keeps him somewhat corralled. I wonder how long it will take before he learns the secret to opening the gate.



http://www.4shared.com/file/83811804/d306da44/warning_-_cute_grandkid_photos.html


I love to get pictures. Although the ones of special occasions are great, the pictures of what my grandkids are doing on a daily basis are so much fun for me. I can't be there to join in, but I feel as though I am included when I see what they are up to. Thank you, kids, for sharing your day with me.


Love,

Grandma

No comments: