Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Zachary

I haven't had many photos of Zach for a while, and when I found that Jill had posted some on Facebook, I stole them. Yup, snagged those photos as fast as I could download them. I confessed my crime to her a couple of days later, and she assured me that it was quite alright for me to download them. Kinda took the fun out of it, making it legal and all. But nonetheless, I now have Zach photos.

I have been making scrapbook pages using these photos. Haven't had time lately to use them all, but here are the ones I have finished. I am not sure when some of these were taken, but I sure do like them.


Jill tells me that the look on Zach's face in this photo reflects his displeasure with his golf score.


These photos were taken in February, 2008, while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Jill says that it was her Dad's idea for Zach and his cousin, Bennett, to swim with the dolphins. He had called her several times and asked her to look at the website to see if it was something the kids would enjoy. Zach wasn't too sure about the whole thing to begin with, but he ended up loving it. The boys didn't actually swim with the dolphins, but they learned how to make them jump, got pulled by the dolphins on a raft, and got a dolphin kiss. Looks like they were really having a good time.


So, Jill, be forewarned. You post Zach's photos on Facebook, I'm gonna get 'em.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I have your scrapbook in my bookmarks, and I occasionally visit. I have copied the pictures of Alzora Olmstead's pictures, and I am so grateful to get them.

My name is Kathy Laswell, I am the daughter of Marjorie Laswell (Olmstead). My mother is the daughter of Charles Olmstead Sr.

I am writing because I am working on my own genealogy project on Geni.com. I was wondering if perhaps you might have any pictures of my great grandfather, Alonzo Olmstead and his wife, Rebecca? I would deeply appreciate any pictures that you might provide; but especially pictures of them when they were younger and "at their best".

My email address is:
katherine.laswell@live.com

I am very grateful for any help that you might provide, and I am looking forward to any response.

Respectfully yours,
katherine laswell

Unknown said...

P.S.
On the internet, I use the name katherine wentworth instead of my real name. (sorry for the confusion)

k. laswell